2. Post-treatment Follow up:
Dear valued client,
We appreciate your trust in being one of our clients in CBAM Clinic.
As your safety is our first priority, we have designed a follow up arrangement system. As many of the aesthetic procedures need time for the maximum results, we encourage you to be patient until you see the final result of your treatment. However, you are always welcome to come back for a follow up visit for any corrections/modifications you may need when you will be assessed by one of our expert treatment providers. If any correction treatment is required, this will be discussed with you at the time of the follow up session. If you need more products for correction, you will be charged for the extra products.
Although most of the aesthetic procedures are very low risk (risks and potential complications has been discussed on the consent form and has been explained to you by the treatment provider before the treatment), we would like you to contact us immediately if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Significant redness or skin color changes (Pale, bruise)
- Significant swelling
- Any vision change
- Hives or general itchiness
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling tightness or pain in the throat
- Change of voice
If you experience any of the above sings or symptoms, please follow the below instructions:
- During working hours (weekdays from 9am to 5pm): Please call the local CBAM Clinic where you have received the treatment.
- During Weekends and after-hours: Please contact 911 or visit the nearest emergency centre.
For any other non-urgent sings or symptoms (which is not in the above list) or for any other matters (general questions, appointments, cancellation, refund of deposit,…), Please use one of the following to communicate with us:
– Chat with us on CBAM clinic website
– Contact us at 1-866-366-CBAM (2226)
– Email us at info@CBAMclinic.com
CBAM Clinic Team